This online tool, developed by ART-ER and Chebec partners, is designed to evaluate strengths and weaknesses of cultural and creative organizations before going international.
What should CCIs know about their own organization before internationalizing ? What gaps should necessarily be filled before tackling new markets ? What are the strenghts that creatives should bring abroad ?
The Internationalization Readiness Webtool is an instrument supporting CCIs in evaluating whether they are prepared to launch their activities abroad or if they’d better acquire further competences and knowledge before taking that risk.
This free and accessible online tool is conceived for both cultural and creative entreprises and CCis service providers (e.g.public administrations, business support organizations).
The former have the possibility to autonomously assess their state of affairs, allowing them to identify what they are strong on and what actions they should take to improve what they are lacking; while the latter can better understand the starting point of organizations that they plan on assisting through specific support paths.
The webtool is based on a questionnaire composed of 50 questions divided into 5 areas of investigation which represent a framework of pivotal aspects that should not be overlooked when internationzaling :
- strategy, consisting of business model and planning and organizational mindset
- offering, tackling matters related to audience development, services/products and market demand
- competencies, focusing on soft and hard skills as well as international know-how
- means, entailing the resources needed from a commercial, financial, technological and productive perspective
- ecosystem, regarding the network and partnerships that are useful to implement internationalization plans
The output page of the questionnaire shows users a radar chart to immediately understand strengths and weknesses in relation to their internationalization readiness and a result for each area of investigation together with feedback and recommendations.
⇢Check it out: chebec-internationalizationtool.art-er.it⇠