Support for the development of international skills and contacts for organisations and professionals in the cultural and creative sector, based in the central Alentejo.
CIMAC, the Intermunicipal Community of Central Alentejo, launches this notice within the scope of the Chebec project with the aim of supporting the development of skills and international contacts for organisations and professionals in the cultural and creative sector, based in Central Alentejo.
This programme or pilot action includes a set of innovative tools to support the internationalisation of CCIs:
- Methodology for mobility actions and organisation of matchmaking events;
- Check-up tools for companies and professionals;
- Innovation voucher scheme
Application deadline: january 14, 2019
Communication of the results to all candidates: 23 January 2019
For more informations, CIMAC organizes an information meeting on december 19, at 17:00, at CIMAC (Evora, Pt)
* in the attached file (in portuguese),
* On the Cimac website (in portuguese),
* on the www.plataformacriativa-ac.pt website (in portuguese),
* on the CIMAC Facebook page.